THE TOP 10 THINGS THE CRANES WOULD SAY TO EACH OTHER IN A QUARREL
- He: "As a matter of fact, I am so certain of everything!"
- She: "Come out from under the bed, you coward!"
- He: "One cup of tea, hold the raven's foot."
- She: "Don't you lose consciousness while I'm talking to you!"
- He: "There's more than a bit of a witch in you!"
- She: "I suppose next you'll accuse me of raising Headless Horsemen!"
- He: "Fine! I do think you wicked!"
- She: "You son of a witch!"
- He: "What, is my account overdrawn now?"
- She: "When I look in your ledger, I'd better like what I see!"