Ichabod Crane's Top 10 Excuses For the Katrina Illustrations In His Ledger
10. "I was testing a new type of paper. See? The ink doesn't leak through the other side!"
9. "I'm breaking in a new pen I just bought."
8. "Just wondering which ink color works best on this paper. Does the black look okay to you?"
7 "I would've drawn Sarah, but she wasn't available."
6. "I'm in training as a composite artist for the constabulary."
5. "Hey, it could be worse -- I might have done the Crone instead."
4. "Not to worry, I'm just giving Brom art lessons."
3. "Well, I was originally going to do the Horseman, but I think a head shot is out of the question."
2. "I wasn't sure how to spell 'Katrina.' "
1. "At first I tried Gunpowder, but he wouldn't keep still."